/*

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Awesome Things on my Birthday

-Birthday wishes from friends and family - love you guys.

-My mom and Aunt Marilyn singing "Happy Hygiene" to me in Chinese.

-My grandma singing "Happy Birthday" to me in English.

-This email:

TO: All
RE: wasabi mustard on carpet

Whoever dropped their wasabi in front of M___'s office, please clean it up!

-Breakfast at Duke's Coffee shop

-Max taking Pig out for a walk so I didn't have to for a change

-No more Constantine

-Napping with Pig on the couch, and not getting the "butt end" of Pig (she never curls the way I want her to)

-Not getting a stomach cramp at all today even though I'm wearing my too tight jeans, which is a first in a long time

-Greatly reduced size of zit on my nose - should be entirely cover-upable by tomorrow

-My personally requested dinner menu to be prepared by Max: Martinis, steak & chicken wings (straight from the bbq grill), broccoli, ambrosia salad, grocery store single layer yellow sheet cake (the kind with the white frosting and colored flowers)

-Meet the Fockers (yes, Max is renting it for me and will sit through it again)

It has been, and will continue to be, a lovely 27th birfday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home