/*

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Am I Really That Predictable?

My boyfriend knows me incredibly well. Scarily well. Yesterday after Jessie's bbq, we went on to do our own things - he hung out with some friends, and me, after having the day I had yesterday (firestation trip, japanese lunch at Umai Sushi, barhopping from the Abbey to Barney's, and then on to Jessie's bbq) decided to go home. This morning, after recounting to me the night he had, I thought I'd be funny and told him that Kate and I went to Red Rock after the bbq.

He immediately knew I was lying.

So, Mr. Smartypants, what did I do, I asked him. He guessed I did the following, in this order:

1.) Went home
2.) Walked Pig
3.) Changed out of my contacts/got ready for bed
4.) Poured myself a glass of water
5.) Got into bed
6.) Read a bit of a Hamish Macbeth book
7.) Watched either a sitcom from the 70's or 80's, or watched the Food Network or a makeover show
8.) Fell asleep

And the scary thing is that apart from a few slight mistakes, I basically did what he guessed.

This is what actually happened:

1.) Went home
2.) Walked Pig
3.) Changed out of my contacts/got ready for bed
4.) Poured myself a glass of water
5.) CHECKED MY BLOG (he said, "ahhh, I should have guesssed that. I just assumed the internet wasn't working" - I've been having some problems with my wireless connection)
6.) HUNG OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM not bedroom and watched some SNL
7.) Got into bed
8.) Watched Three's Company (70's sitcom), Cheers (80's sitcom)
9.) Fell asleep

I would have read a bit of Hamish, exactly when he guessed, but I had just finished "Death of a Dentist" that morning and didn't have another Hamish book laying around.

Good grief, I'm predictable.

6 Comments:

Blogger bschneider5 said...

So wht is Hamish??????Bradsblog

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but HOW were the pigtinis? So cute on the fire truck. and your hair is so long, CA girl!!! looks like pig did ok, and the firemans didn't do so bad either. They get board hanging around the house all day i bet. lemme tell ya- i let kids check out my ambulance all the time, just because i didn't have anything else to do.

12:26 PM  
Blogger S said...

It feels like I've been growing out my hair FOREVER.

Got so busy I haven't tried the pigtinis yet! I'm thinking I may have to organize a girl's night Pigtini drinking party at my place. YOu need to fly out and come to it. Yes, get a ticket - just for the Pigtinis.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps until i save up some riches for pigtini flights, i could partake long distance. i would think up an otistini, except that it sounds pretty furry. He's kinda cream colored with brown on the tips of his fur... has potential if you ignore his texture, which can only be described as inexplicably fluffy.

9:19 AM  
Blogger S said...

Maybe something with bailey's and marshmallow creme????

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good GOOD idea! I was thinking of marshmallow fluff in the bottom, baileys, and a float of kahlua for the brown tips... hmmm, this kind of experimenting could be bad!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home