/*

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hump Day

So Aunt Marilyn, an avid reader of this blog, called me yesterday to ask me what was going on in my life, as I have not been posting lately. For the first time in a over a year, she did not actually know the status of Pig's poop, so I figured I'd go ahead and post today. There hasn't been much going on in my life. But, to catch everyone up, here's all that's "fit" (loosely used) to report:

1. Pig does not like to eat grapefruit. An amusing five minutes of my life were spent giving it to her and watching her spit it out immediately. And then ignoring it. And then looking at me with great big reproachful eyes until I felt so guilty I gave her the rest of my Trader Joe's spinach potato frittata.

2. Kate does not have any interest in bellydancing. Discovered this when I called her up and asked, "Hey do you want to take a 9:00 p.m. belly dancing class with me?" and was met with long silence followed by, "No. Sorry. I can't think of anything worse than going to a bellydancing class at the gym!"

3. Amol can be talked into going to a cycling/spinning class with me at the gym. Going to that tonight, and have both agreed not to bail, unless there is a call for a last minute poker game.

4. Amol cannot be talked into going to a Latin Impact aerobics dance class at the gym though.

5. Am getting screwed by the company I work for. Argh. Hate them.

6. A new Agatha Raisin novel is out on the market. Am listening to in on itunes right now.

7. There exists a food dish called a "turducken" - a duck stuffed in a chicken stuffed in a turkey, baked for several hours.

8. One can get a Business Adminstration degree specializing in the Jewelery industry, from the Gemological Institute of America.

9. Pig puked this morning. Yellow.

10. Pig pooped twice this morning. Green.

That's all for now...

4 Comments:

Blogger Thode said...

Good to have you back! Pig must be feeling artistic. Hm. Feed her wasabi - Punk loves it and she makes the funniest faces.

5:45 PM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Was probably the trader joe's spinach potato fritatta

6:53 AM  
Blogger LypstykGirl said...

I had read about "turducken" and thought to myself "That's unfortunate." I would've like to seen the meeting where they debated names like "Duckchickey."

1:31 PM  
Blogger Plumb said...

I seem to recall John Madden screaming about the turducken during Thanksgiving football broadcasts.

It has three legs on each side, like an insect.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home