/*

Friday, November 05, 2004

Blah Blah Blah in my Head

Baked the ugliest apple pie yesterday. Full on FUGLY. (FUGLY is short for fucking ugly - I'm explaining it here mainly for my aunts, cuz I'm guessing they may not have heard that term before - I find it's used most often when describing unattractive women - or at least that's how I use it) It's so fugly I'm really embarassed to bring it to Kate's house tonight. I don't know how I managed to do it, but it's even worse than the first one I made. Thank god we're all friends and hopefully no one will make fun of it too much. I was thinking about making a pear pie...I wonder if that would taste good. Max pointed out there's probably a really good reason why no one makes pear pies but I told him he should think outside the box. He replied with "Should think outside the CRUST." Get it? HAHAHAH. I actually laughed out loud at that. God, I'm so easy, it's really sad.

Am getting very excited about ElliotPreciousPants wedding and bachelorette party. Whoo hoo!! It's going to be fun. I'd like to post about it, but seeing that she reads this blog, I'll just have to talk about it after the wedding. I wonder if I could do a secret post and lock her out of it.

Nope, just checked. Can't. Too bad.

So I don't have any big plans for this weekend, although I'm hoping we can get a game of Wimmin's Poker going on Sunday night. Got beat last Saturday night so I'm looking for payback.

Hmm....wonder what's for dinner tonight? Kate may cook or may order in, depending on whether or not she feels well.

Alright, now I'm really blathering...hey it's lunchtime...yay off to lunch...






1 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Hehehe:) I think you should talk about it here! I am excited too! Can you believe it's 19 days away, and then I will be married! Ack! I am reading this book by Jenny Lee called I do, I did, now what? All about what happens after you take off the big white dress...

and in case anyone was wondering, I am wearing a frickin' huge white dress. It filled the entire dressing room! Yay! I love big dresses!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home