/*

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

All I want to do today is watch CNN. Non-stop. Even though they say the same things every twenty minutes...

Went and voted this morning. There was a very amusing fight between two pollster volunteers about how to organize the lines and direct voter traffic. Best part was when one super bitchy man complained about how the other super bitchy man couldn't pronounce street names and demanded that he repeat after him, the proper way of pronouncing "Hammond." Ahh...West Hollywood. Everyone in line snickered. The ballot was a little confusing at first, because I didn't understand how the "dots" thing worked but it turned out to be some inky pen thing that colored in the circles. I voted along party lines, as usual, and voted on a few of the various propositions, but skipped over some of the local judge elections.

Tonight Julia is having an Election Party. I think I'm going to propose an Election Drinking game. One drink for every battleground state Kerry loses. That way, if Bush ends up being President again, I'll be too drunk to care. And if Kerry wins, I'll be sober enough to appreciate the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home