/*

Friday, October 29, 2004

Halloween

I don't usually do much for Halloween but this year I've got some plans. I'm having people over to watch the big Michigan/MSU game tomorrow. On Sunday night, just down the street from me, there's a huge crazy Costume Carnaval where tons and tons of people go every year dressed up as just about anything you can think of. The best costumes are usually pretty outrageous and offensive but funny. Definitely not for kids. All the bars are open, there's live music and I seem to remember some food stalls. It's kind of like our Mardi Gras. I'm having people gather at my place for some Halloween pre-partying and then we'll walk down the street to join in the festivities.

This is the first year since I moved out here that I'm going to dress up. I haven't decided for sure what I'm going as but I'm thinking of going as Go Go Yubari, the Japanese School Girl Killer from Kill Bill. I'm not a big Tarantino nerd, but it seems like a fun and easy to throw together costume. I'm trying to convince my friend Cody, who's tall and blond, to go as either Uma or Darryl Hannah. Darryl Hannah would be easier I think - an eye patch and nurse's outfit.

I think I'm going to be a big Halloween dork and get skull goblets and cups for us to use on Sunday. I might even put up some decorations. Plus, Pig will definitely join in for some of the fun and wear her fire chief uniform. (so cute!)

Maybe it's the sugar rush from all the candy I've had today but I'm so excited!!! AHHHHH!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Hey Jules-

Thanks for the advice! I've heard good things about Curves...maybe I'll check it out.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home