/*

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Baked Goodies

I don't know if it's the weather or the fact that I'm reading that silly mystery about a cookie caterer, but all I want to do is to bake things. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but considering the fact that Max is trying to lose weight, and I have a wedding to go to and haven't worked out in three months, it's really not a good idea to have baked goodies laying around. Last weekend, Max only had one slice of my apple pie and I had the rest. Yes, the rest of the whole pie. All by myself. In two days. Sunday morning, I had two slices of pie with whipped cream FOR BREAKFAST. So unhealthy. But so good.

What I really want to do is to bake cookies and get rid of them by giving them to my friends but I'm afraid they'll get mad at me. It's sort of like chain e-mails. When I was living with Kate, someone gave her these awesome homemade peanut butter cookies and she of course shared them with me. I had such a love/hate relationship with those damn cookies. They were so bad for me but I just couldn't leave them alone. I need to find a bake sale or something that I can contribute to, although I have a feeling no local school is going to let me wander in and dump some Rice Krispie treats on their Band Camp bake sale table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home