/*

Friday, October 15, 2004

Could've Been Bad

Whew. Close one. The Big Boss Man 2 (there are two BBMs in my office), who's been out of town on vacation called this afternoon and was quite irritated that several of my co-workers were out of the office. Luckily, I decided not to play hooky today. Not that I ever do that, of course. Thank god I couldn't find any parking spaces at the library and had to head back to work instead.

So I caught some Celebrity Poker on tv today. It was an episode featuring one of my very favorite bad actors - Michael Vartan. So cute. I haven't played poker in so long. I really miss it. Maybe it's time to organize Wimmin's Poker Night again - and actually play this time.

My big weekend plans include carpet cleaning, crocheting, and Cheers. So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home