/*

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My Dream Last Night

I just had to post this because I thought it was so funny. Last night, I dreamt I was actually the fourth roommate in Golden Girls (for real - this isn't some sad attempt to reference a previous post) and I drank Zimas and cooked carne asada steaks with Dorothy. I had some problem, which I can't remember what it was, and specifically thought that Rose would be too dumb to talk to about it. Then I dreamt John Kerry was a co-worker of mine and we were sitting across from each other in our weekly staff meetings and I said "Oh I watch all your debates." And in my dream, I thought he was really hot, which is strange because in my awake mode, I don't find him attractive at all. Also, I dreamt that one of my co-workers, who's this really nice older man, was married to Andie McDowell. I asked him why he didn't tell us and he said he wanted to keep a low profile. Funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

That is a funny dream! How weird! You are right, John Kerry is not cute, so that's weird. It's weird that you mention it though, because I dreamt about presidential candidates as well last night--I dreamt that I made a comment about hoping Kerry wins to some strangers and they went crazy, and I was like ok jeez. But then they started stalking me and coming to my house (I made the comment to strangers in Meijer). Yeah, so that was my politically motivated dream. I don't remember much except at the end they were in my house holding me and gunpoint and destroying all my stuff, and I said "Hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I already made you a hershey's chocolate cake from scratch with my new 7 speed kitchen aid hand mixer, and you still won't leave me a lone! What do you want from me? I'm NOT changing my vote!" then the alarm went off at 5 am, and I knew I had to get up....ugh! This up at 5 am is killing me.

3:36 AM  
Blogger 3am wanderer said...

have you tried pitching your dream as a sitcom?

2:43 PM  
Blogger S said...

Wow - I wonder how many people across the nation have dreamt of presidential candidates? I figure probably a lot since we're bombarded with ads and campaign coverage.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home