/*

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Mouth Pain

I bit my tongue and now I have a big kankersore there. Also I bit the inside of my mouth below my lips in front of my bottom teeth (is there a word for that area? or at least a better way of describing it? the backside of my chin skin? or is that just my bottom lip?) and have a big kankersore there too. Makes talking incredibly painful. Unfortunately, my job requires me to talk nearly all the time so it's been a bad day. Last night, I bought some Anbesol stuff, which numbed my mouth and made me drool. Also made the skin inside my mouth flake off in a really weird way. The same thing happened with some generic listerine I used a while ago. Max made me throw it out after I showed him how the inside of my mouth was peeling out. Literally. I actually spat out my inner mouth skin, along with the fake listerine. Really gross.

Pig and I are going to visit family in San Francisco (technically, outside of SF) this weekend. Probably leaving tomorrow, although I haven't decided for sure yet. My mom is in town and my grandpa's b-day is on Sunday so that's why I'm taking this little trip. I'm looking forward to it. My grandma's an awesome cook. I think I'll ask her to make me some soup that eases kankersore pain. Actually, it doesn't really but according to the Chinese, it can cool the "fire" in you. Apparently too much "fire" will give you kankersore and zits, which is why when I was a teenager, my grandma told me to rub watermelon rinds ("cooling" elements) over my face to help with the acne. Which I did. Which you absolutely shouldn't. Because it just leaves your face sticky and disgusting. And you'll be scared that ants will eat your face while you sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home