/*

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Airwick Airfreshener

So as I had mentioned before, I have either a gasy ghost or a gasy co-worker. I noticed several times last week that my office smelled of stale old farts when I got here in the morning. Like stale old man farts. One day, I asked another co-worker if I could borrow her scented candle and she said sure and walked it over to my office. She said she could smell the fart in the hallway and in my office so it was definitely not just my imagination. (As if I would imagine something that vile....) Anyway, she's very thoughtful and surprised me with an Airwick airfreshener today. Country Berries. Mmmm.....

2 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

She probably thinks you have the gas prolem, and are trying to blame it on other people. That would be funny:)

1:02 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, she's probably thinking she would smelt it dealt it.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home