/*

Monday, September 27, 2004

LypstykGirl

Yay! Another good friend of mine has started a blog. She is a terrific person and her blog is very funny. Check it out at www.hisnameistatertot.blogspot.com

I feel like such a proud blog-spawner. I have to give due props to Julia, (www.jpchunderbutt.blogspot.com) who started me on to it. I really should figure out how to add links permanently. I've seen other blogs where people have links of their "Blog Pals" and there's a section in the blogger knowledge area about but I don't really understand it. If anyone can let me know specifically how to do it, it'd be greatly appreciated!

1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

Sareet...remind me...next time you come over, I'll show you how to add links. You have to do it from "templates" when you log on to blogger.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home