/*

Friday, September 24, 2004

ElliotPreciousPants

Also, I wanted to add a link to one of my very best friend's (my college freshman roommate) new blog, which is www.rabbitsarepeopletoo.blogspot.com She is awesome and will be getting married in 65 (or is it 64?) days. I am one of the maid of honors and thankfully, she chose a great color for the bridesmaid dresses (eggplant) and let us all choose our own cut/style. So that means no scary puffy sleeves. Mine is a haltertoppish top (i think) with a cool belt/sash thing around the waist and some skirt part. It is gorgeous! Problem is, I was being a brat at the bridal shop and insisted on ordering a smaller size so that means I will have to stop the whole I'm-Never-Exercising-Again thing and get back to gym. Some time soon. Or I will just not eat during the month of November. Except for on Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Oh! You cheated on your dress ordering! Boy you are in trouble now because the bride read your blog! (Hehe! It was about me! Yay! It's fun when someone makes their blog about you! I feel loved!)

Don't worry, I am sure you will be fine with your dress! And you will still be able to eat during the month of november. ESPECIALLY thanksgiving. That's funny that you ordered a smaller dress size! I am so happy that you will be in my wedding! (awww....blog-love!!!)

1:02 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, I was just being a brat. The size I should have ordered, according to my waist measurement, was a size larger than what I normally wear. And I was like "Dude. I've never been that size before..." So I convinced the woman that I should order a size smaller. And this was five months ago, before the collapse of the exercise program. So maybe I'll eat in November, but I think I'll definitely have to start working out again.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home