/*

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

1:00 a.m.

Pig woke me up last night at 1:00 a.m. I was in deep sleep when she suddenly started nudging and whining. She's never woken me up in the middle of the night before so at first, I thought she had gone crazy. But after some more crying, I decided she probably just had to go out. And boy, did she. She couldn't even wait until we got past the gate of my bldg - she peed on some plants right next to the mailboxes in the courtyard. Funny.

Not funny is trying to fall back asleep after taking a walk (albeit just down the street - apparently she had to poop too) in the middle of the night. That's like walking hard for 15 minutes on the treadmill and then crawling straight into bed. I couldn't stop thinking and actually came up with some brilliant and insightful thoughts to blog about. Unfortunately I can't remember any of them, so maybe I fell asleep quicker than I thought. I've been very forgetful lately. The other day I couldn't remember Max's mom's name. And yesterday, I couldn't remember the name of Joyce DeWitt's character on Three's Company (Janet, obviously). The sad thing is that I've watched countless hours of Three's Co, and in fact spent a whole day watching a Three's Co. marathon on Nickelodeon. Leaky brains, I guess. Thank god I can still find my way home. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home