/*

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hump Day

Wednesday. Hump Day. Ugh. I had a really hard time getting up this morning. Pig was practically in tears before I finally rolled out of bed and took her out. Then I made coffee, ate breakfast, read a magazine and went back to bed. And couldn't get up again. I told Max I needed a pep talk so he told me I'm good enough, smart enough, and doggone it people like me. Funny, but not quite the pep talk I was looking for. Then he said "Now go win one for the team, Gipper." Obviously, that didn't help either . So he said "If you ACT enthusiastic, you'll BE enthusiastic." I thought about kicking him. But then he hooked up his mini-DVD player to the tv in my room (I was missing a cable, but he got one for me yesterday) and showed me how I can watch DVDS in bed now. So I got up, cuz I wanted to go to work to change my Netflix queueueueue (I don't have internet at home), so that next Hump Day, I can call in sick and stay in bed and watch my very own Cheers marathon (I'm on Season 3, Disc One at the moment).

BTW, Pig pooped good poop today. Try saying that ten times fast. Hopefully this means she's better and doesn't have some serious colon problem.

So here's a list of things I'm happy about today (this is my pathetic attempt to get through Hump Day):

Pig's Good Poop
Cancelled weekly staff meeting
Free bagels in the office
DVD hook-up in bedroom
Dodger's game tomorrow (I have no interest in baseball, but I like hot dogs and beer)
Leftovers from last night's yummy dinner for lunch
Lying to creepy co-worker about having a business lunch so I wouldn't have go with him to his

That's not a lot but I guess it'll hold me until tomorrow. Oh and 86% of Americans don't exercise. Sweet. Now I can lay around guilt-free.

2 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

Oh Lemonjello,
I could totally blackmail you about your blog, couldn't I...all the the stuff you hide from your coworkers...haha

I am proud of Pig and her good poop!

4:33 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, that's one of the dangers of having a blog, isn't it?

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home