/*

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Pig

So, I don't think Pig is back to normal quite yet. She had diarrhea last week and just when I thought she was getting better, she threw up on Saturday night. White rice topped with some leaves and a piece of blue gum. Lovely. Usually I can tell she's swallowed gum cuz her breath gets really minty, but I didn't notice it at all on Saturday. I'm always amazed at the stuff she pukes up. Once she threw up a cigarette butt. I try to stop her when I notice her chewing but she's so darn quick. Anyway, I'm pretty sure she's still recovering. Yesterday she didn't poop at all. Not even once. I think she's constipated. Poor Pig.

Speaking of things that eat everything in sight...there are still some diet disaster items lurking in my fridge post bbq. Sunday morning I had Cheetos for breakfast. Gross, I know. They were sitting in a bowl on my kitchen counter and I just couldn't resist. I had them for lunch yesterday too. Also, there's this frosting covered chocolate brownie cake that I keep meaning to bring to the office yet somehow conveniently manage to forget. And Twix Icecream. Goddamn best icecream I've had in a really long time. I've gone to the gym twice in six weeks so these extra calories are nestling into my body in all sorts of bad ways. Plus, I didn't floss last night. And I didn't clean my contact lenses. I'm such a rebel. Tonight I'm going to leave my clothes on the floor and not hang them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home