/*

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Hump Day II

Just noticed it's Hump Day again. And I'm not in bed watching my very own Cheers marathon. Booooo. That sucks. Maybe next week.

Also, while pulling out of my driveway this morning, I noticed two grown men washing their feet in the fountain in front of the apartment building across the street. I was disgusted, but also totally curious about it. I mean why? Why would two grown men wash their feet in the fountain in front of the apartment building across the street? What could they possibly have been doing that would make their feet so dirty that they'd have to wash them there???? It sort of vaguely reminded of the time I went into the laundromat and a man was standing ON (not IN) his construction boots, next to a laundry machine, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers. Reading a newspaper. That's when I decided I would never go to ANY laundromat again. I would rather lick my clothes clean than do that. Okay, maybe not. I'd rather handwash them in the bathtub. Or not. Okay, I'd rather throw them away and force myself to buy new clothes than to go to a laundromat again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they were homeless?

9:59 AM  
Blogger S said...

Hmmm...maybe. They didn't look it but then again it's hard to tell. For months a homeless man (or woman, i could never really tell) used to live on the porch of the house next to my apt building. Wore a suit every day and even had highlighted hair.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home