/*

Friday, September 24, 2004

Friday Afternoon Paranoia

Two things.

1.) On my lunchtime walk with Pig, a creepy plumber (creepy as in serial killer looking creepy) grins at me and says "Hey, you walk your dog every day at the same time, don't you? I saw you yesterday too!" Could be harmless...but still definitely creepy.

2.) When I walked into my office after lunch, it smelled like farts and several computer programs (the rolodex and explorer) were closed on my screen. Don't remember closing them. No reason to. So I asked around to see if any one had been in my office. Wasn't the computer guy (not here today) or my assistant (he said no, and he's new so he probably wouldn't).

So I have a ghost with a gas problem. Or a really nosey co-worker with a gas problem. And oh yeah, a potential stalker.


5 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

dude. that's weird.

9:01 AM  
Blogger boabhan sith said...

LOL...a ghost with a gas problem and a potential stalker...damn. And I thought I had problems.
http://boabhansith.blogspot.com/

9:13 AM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Excuse me! Sorry, it was me, I was looking through your computer while you were at lunch the other day, and I farted while I was in there like 10 times. Sorry!

*giggle*

obviously j/k:) Isn't there some creepy guy you work with that wants to have lunch with you sometimes? Maybe it was him?

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are too many creepy guys that I've worked with who want to have lunch with me. I'm just going to keep my eye out for that plumber and make sure I close any programs that might have private info on it. But if I end up dead somewhere, you guys at least have a few leads!

12:15 PM  
Blogger S said...

That Anonymous user was me, obviously. Guess I didn't click Sareet. Thanks for reading Speroni!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home