/*

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The Cosby Show

Watched two back-to-back episodes of "The Cosby Show" during lunch. And no, I didn't cry. I love that show. If I had to live in a tv show, I think I'd probably live in "The Cosby Show. " Maybe be born between Denise and Theo, because I'd want a buffer between me and Vanessa, who's pretty annoying. I like a lot of shows, but I probably wouldn't want to live in most of them. "Golden Girls" come to mind as a show I love but wouldn't want to live in. Definitely not "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" or "Ally McBeal." Oh! "Laverne & Shirley." I'd live in "Laverne & Shirley" world for sure. I could be their third roommate. "Laverne & Shirley & Sareet." Heh. But only before they moved to California and lived with that weird Rhonda chick. Or "Three's Company" - I could be their fourth roommate. When I was little I didn't get that Jack pretended to to be gay. Which leads me to wonder what I thought was actually going on, but I don't remember. I think I just thought it was funny when Jack fell. I was big on the physical comedy. Still am, sadly.

Anyway, back to "The Cosby Show." I have really fond memories of it. That was the first "grown-up" show I ever saw. My parents used to make us go to sleep at 8 p.m. We'd watch "Wheel of Fortune" at 7:30 and then during the commerical break before the final round, we'd go change into our pajamas, brush our teeth, and come back to watch the last round. (my brother and me that is - not my parents) And then go to bed. Anyway, the first time I got to stay up past the "Wheel of Fortune" credits was to watch "The Cosby Show." AND IT WAS AWESOME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home