/*

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Presidential Debates

I'm leaving work early to catch the first Presidential Debate tonight. I really hope Kerry can keep it together and not ramble. One time, Max, AD and I were sitting around watching one of his speeches and all three of us had a hard time understanding him. And we're fairly smart people. Fairly. I feel the need to draw a flow chart to figure out what the hell Kerry is trying to say. Still he's better than Bush. I'm going to throw-up if Bush gets re-elected. I know that's juvenile, and hardly much of a protest but I'm totally going to induce vomiting if he wins. Every time I think about four more years with that idiot, I get nauseous, so throwing-up seems to be an appropriate gesture.

On a totally separate note, do you think it's inappropriate to karaoke to Cat Stevens songs now that he's banned from entering the U.S.? Because if I get booed off stage, I want to get booed off on account of my bad singing, not my song choice.

"Oh baby, baby, it's wild world..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home