/*

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Genius Pig

So last night, while I was tucking Pig into bed, I was feeling sort of guilty about how we've been skipping her morning walks. I've been really lazy and haven't taken her out the way I used to, which was for a 1/2 hour walk every morning before I left for the office. I think it's been well over a month since I last did that. So long ago that she doesn't even expect it any more. Anyway, I promised I'd take her out this morning for a walk, but since she's super sensitive to the word "walk" (she'll jump up and get all excited) I spelled it out when I was talking to her. Like, "Pig, tomorrow morning we'll go for a long W-A-L-K". Now, I know she doesn't really understand what I'm saying but this morning, she would not stop following me around the apartment. For some reason, she was super excited and kept wagging her tail expectantly and groaning (that's her way of talking) all morning long until I finally took her out for the promised walk.

Maybe it's coincidence but maybe I have a genius Pig.

2 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

genius? or PSYCHIC.....

4:19 PM  
Blogger S said...

Funny. I know I sound weird but I'm telling you, she's either a genius or psychic. This morning, I didn't take her out, and she didn't even expect it. She just laid in bed and slept. It's like she knew...

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home