/*

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Bridesmaid Dress

So ElliotPreciousPants wedding is officially 31 days away and I am so so so in deep shit. There is no way in hell I'm going to fit in the bridesmaid dress I ordered. Which, as a reminder to evreebodee (hmm...sorry...just slipped into Groverspeak for a second there), I did order a size smaller than what I was back in April, before several months of inactivity and binging. And I can't even do anything about it. Okay, maybe "can't" is a strong word but seriously, I'm having a really hard time reducing my calories. I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. I think there's some lingering hibernation instinct going on here. It happens every fall. Or at least that's my excuse. And exercising? Exercising sucks. I don't know how I used to do it cuz I can barely stand walking Pig these days. I still haven't gone back to the gym yet. They're going to have to take the extra material from the hem/bottom of the dress, take out the zipper, and patch the extra fabric in like a skin graft or something, to give me more room in the waist. Or I'm going to have to leave the zipper undone and wear a shawl over it. I don't know which is worse - not fitting into the dress, or barely fitting into it so that the imprint of my belly button shows through the material. You know what I'm talking about - we've all seen it before and it's not a pretty sight.

Argh. Must. Stop. Eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home