/*

Friday, May 20, 2005

Mr. Next Door Neighbor

Ah Mr. Next Door Neighbor. As much as I appreciated how politely you phrased your request, surely you must have caught the sarcasm in my voice as I fake-politely humored you and asked you where specifically would you like me to move my bbq the next time I grill? You see, my balcony, like yours, is oh, about 4 ft by 5 ft. In your heart of hearts, you must know that even if I scoot the grill over to the other side of the balcony, the smoke is not going to dramatically change direction. It's going to go whichever the way the wind blows. Wouldn't it be much easier to simply CLOSE YOUR WINDOW if the smoke happens to be wafting a bit in????

Seriously, please don't bug me about this again. Or else I will chuck raw marinated chicken pieces on to your balcony. And I won't even feel bad about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as well you shouldn't feel bad about it. Cigarette smoke would be different, but even to a veggie girl, charcoal smells good. Tell him to get a CO detector, wipe his tears on his skirt, and close the window, nancy boy.

3:30 PM  
Blogger S said...

My thoughts exactly. Okay, not exactly - yours are much funnier!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home