/*

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lottery Blues

So, I didn't win the lotto. No one did so at least I'm not alone. I did get two numbers right, but no mega number which means no prizes at all. Boo. Will have to go buy more tickets now - the jackpot is up to $82 million! Dammit, I'm going to win someday. You heard it here first. :)

I put a perfectly normal looking banana in my purse this morning and after a twenty minute walk to work in the LA heat, my banana turned brown. In my purse. Eww.

Went to Andrea's (AJ) place last night for dinner. She cooked up a storm. Good god, the food was good. My favorite was the miso salmon and the margarita fruit salad. I'm totally going to try both recipes. The margarita fruit salad seems like the perfect thing to bring to a bbq. It's made of water melon, limes and lemons doused in orange liquer and tequila. Hmm. I felt nice and refreshed and slightly buzzed after having a big bowl of it. Yep, am definitely making it for Amol's next bbq.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yay! I'm so happy that you liked it!!! You can come over aaaaaany time you like and I'll make it all for ya. :)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home