/*

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Weekend Recap

Word of the day: KEANU

Forgot about my lurve for Keanu until last night when I saw him in CONSTANTINE. Max and I had the misfortune of getting stuck in the second row of the theater so all that my eyes could take in for two hours was a gigantic Keanu. Dreamy. Liked CONSTANTINE although I'm confused by some parts so if you've seen the movie, let me know, so I can ask you annoying questions about it. And I think his acting is fine in this movie, although apparently others disagree.

I really hope the office computer guy doesn't discover the little Keanu Interview film clips I've downloaded on to my computer this morning.

So anyway, on to the recap. It's been raining like crazy so basically I was stuck indoors for my three day weekend.

Friday night I discovered Pig is afraid of thunderstorms and lightening. Like seriously afraid. She woke me up in the middle of the night and kept running around the bedroom, trying to find a "safe place" like a mad Goldilocks. GoldiPig. Heh. Actually Max called her Tazmanian Pig for the rest of the weekend. Anyway, places she tried out included: my bed, my armchair, in my nightstand table, between my nightstand table and my bed, the bathroom, the closet, the tiny tiny space between the closet and some spare suitcases. Rough night for all of us.

Saturday night Max and I had some friends over. We were supposed to play Risk, but unfortunately it didn't happen. I don't know why - I kept bringing it up - but it seemed like people had changed their minds from when they said "Yes, I'll come over to play Risk" to when they actually showed up. But it ended up being a really fun night, despite the lack of Risk. We just hung around and chatted. And oh yeah, Plumb (Kate's boyfriend) reminded me that I should mention on my blog that Pig is totally fine and not going up the stairs funny anymore. So yes, Pig is totally fine and healthy.

Sunday. Hmm. Sunday. I don't think I did anything on Sunday. Amol tried to get a poker game going but couldn't round up enough players. Max and I just sat around the apartment and watched tv. I think there was a lot of college basketball on tv so I mainly finished reading the cat murder mystery books Max's grandma lent me. I'm embarassed to say I really like them and now want to go out and buy all 75 remaining ones in the series.

Oh I remember Sunday now. Saturday night Kate and I had decided to write a novel together. It's currently titled the UNTITLED KATE AND SAREET NOVEL PROJECT THAT WILL MAKE THEM MILLIONAIRES SO THAT NEITHER WILL EVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN. So Kate and I spent some time on Sunday talking about it.

The biggest event over the 3 day weekend was my return to the Gym. Ugh. Yuck. There was a whole "cardio calendar" exercise schedule in my fitness magazine this month and I have vowed to stay on it. I'm crossing an X through every day so right now, I have 2 large Xs. Only 18 more to go for the rest of the month!

I'm going to treat myself to a massage at a nice spa if I can make it all the way through the schedule. Hopefully, I'll get some hunky male masseuse named Sven. Better yet, a hunky male masseuse who looks like...Keanu.

5 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

How can Keanu just get cuter and cuter?

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, babe. I saw constantine and I liked it bunches too. I don't know if I can answer any of your questions. Jared pays more attention to things in general and might be able to help...?
-aj

2:51 PM  
Blogger 3am wanderer said...

Did you see that you can download a trial version of risk from your AIM?

3:20 PM  
Blogger S said...

I wonder if Keanu likes to play Risk?

3:37 PM  
Blogger S said...

aj - i'll talk to you later about the movie. i think i've got most of my answers from surfing on the net but thanks anyway!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home