/*

Monday, February 14, 2005

Weekend Recap

Wow. What a weekend. Max went off to Mexico with some of his friends, so I spent much of the weekend on the couch in front of the tv. Oh, and I got involved in some very very minor "criminal" activities (of the middle school juvenile delinquent sort), which I will not describe on this blog, since my family reads it. I will only say that technically, I didn't do anything...and no one got hurt. :) And that it was really really funny.

So last night, I was trying to recount to Max all the tv I watched while he was gone, and since I like to list things, I'm going to list them here. The scary thing is, I'm sure this is not a complete list - scary thing being that I can sit there and watch something and have no recollection of it at all.

Things I watched over the weekend:
Dinner with Friends
E! True Story: Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown
X-files (1 eps)
I Love Lucy (2 eps)
Murder at 1600
Something to Talk About
Alex & Emma (second half)
Speed 2 (first half)
Project Runway (1 eps)
Law & Order SVU (1 eps)
Golden Girls (2 eps)
Simpsons (1 eps)
Law & Order C.I. (1/2 eps)
Desperate Housewives (1/2 eps)
Boston Legal (1 eps)
That 70's show (1 eps)

So, about 20 hours of tv. Good lord.

Oh and the other funny non-illegal thing that happened was that I took Pig to Century City Mall, which is this great outdoor mall. You can actually walk your dog into the stores so Pig got to check out the Gap, Banana Republic, Bloomies and a few other stores. Of course, every other person stopped to pet her, so we didn't make much progress. The best part was watching her on the escalators. Man, those things freaked her out and she tried to run away from them. She had no idea what to do, so on the up escalators, she just ran up really really fast. On the down escalators, she sort of stood there but as she descended, she would sort of squat/crouch back real low so that her belly was touching the step. Very amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home