/*

Monday, February 07, 2005

I WON ME A BITCH!!!

Well, as you all probably know by now, Patriots won the Super Bowl (yay!) , which means I've won the bet and am oodles smarter than Max when it comes to football. Also means, he gets to be my bitch for a day. I'm open to any suggestions you guys may have on what I should do with my bitch. My original intent was to have Wimmin's Poker Night at my place and dress him up as a woman and have him serve the other ladies drinks and hors d'oevres. AD suggested I dress him up as a transvestite streetwalker and make him hang out at the corner of Highland and Santa Monica on a Friday night. Which is tempting. Regardless, everyone at the party was begging to know (and witness) any public humiliation I come up with, so I'm taking suggestions.

By the way, Max and I both ate Popeye's for breakfast this morning. Ewww but so good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home