/*

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Pig Update

Well, I took Pig to the vet yesterday. Left work early, drove back home and headed to the doctor's office. We waited for half an hour (and while waiting Pig decided to pee on the floor of the lobby, which was embarassing) only to have them tell us that they were so sorry but both doctors were in emergency surgery and we'd either have to wait until they were out (and the nurse couldn't give an estimate at all) or reschedule. So, I decided to reschedule, but on our way home, Pig seemed so much better - no trouble getting in and out of the car, and she actually walked a straight line up the stairs - that I decided to just watch her for another day or so. She seems to be getting better every day, and this morning she actually put her front paws on my bed and went back to her head-clobbering ways, so I took that to be a good sign. Also a good sign was that she found half of piece of carrot cake on a ledge somewhere and was strong enough to stand on both her hind legs, pull me forward, and reach the cake. She also has no difficulties climbing up on the couch to watch tv so I think I'll just wait and see.

Did you guys watch American Idol last night? Pig did, and she was not impressed. One girl - the one who song White Boys from Hair, was so bad that Pig actually groaned all the way through her performance. Funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

perhaps the pee in the lobby helped? Glad she's feeling better!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home