/*

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Tax Day

Went and saw my accountant today. Referred to me by Julia, who had warned me that he loves Asian women and would try to hug me - a lot. I feel totally inferior to her now cuz I've used him two years in a row, and no hug for me. Not even an attempt. What gives??? Am I not a woman? Am I not Asian??? Maybe I just don't look huggable. :(

So I do get a bit of a federal refund, which is nice, but I have to pay more to the state. Boo. Apparently neither booze, Pig nor poker are tax-deductible.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, honey. This man has some sort of preoccupation with Julia, but that shouldn't make you question your Asian appeal. I think that you are incredibly huggable. There is no question about that. Lots of people think you are appealing. Perhaps there is something about Julia BESIDES the Asian dealie that he finds huggable and she just hasn't quite pinpointed it yet.
-andrea

3:14 PM  
Blogger S said...

Awww shucks thanks. I suppose this falls under the category of "blessing under disguise" cuz I actually don't want him to hug me. I just want him to WANT to hug me... ;)

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful what you wish for there, home slice. Personally, strangers who touch me (intentionally or otherwise) are one of my top ten life stressors. Followed closely by spiders and things that might catch fire if I don't repeatedly "turn them off". :) So the idea of an accountant hugging me gives me the willies.

4:56 PM  
Blogger S said...

I totally hear you on the spiders thing. Why? Why do they have to exist????

11:30 AM  
Blogger 3am wanderer said...

It's because you look more likely to kick his ass, call the police and then sue him, and I seem more likely to let him, go home and wonder if it was inappropriate, then wake up crying in the middle of the night whimpering, "No, daddy, no!!..."

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home