/*

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Tuesday

I'm so tired. (*yawn*) I'm going to be tired for the rest of the week. Fun night, last night. Max, AJ and I started at El Coyote, which is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. The kitschy decor makes up for the crappy food. They've got some really ugly things hanging around, and some really ugly uniforms for the waitresses. I love it. It's actually a great first date place, in my opinion. Great first date places are places where there are things to look at, instead of your date, if your date sucks. When all else fails, contemplate the walls. And they have goodish margaritas, which also come in handy, if your date sucks. Hmmm...margaritas. Anyway, afterwards, we headed to Boardwalk for AD's birthday bash. It's the first time I've been there in a few months and hey - it was cool! Imagine that. When you take a break from a place and then go back - you remember why you liked it in the first place! I didn't karaoke, and luckily, AD didn't decide to make me, so it all worked out well. Max and AJ (all these damn initials!) came over afterwards and hung out for a while. I went to bed pretty late so today I feel like crap.

Poker tonight at Jessie's. The subject line in her e-mail invite was "poker in the rear." Funny. Should be a good game - I'd like to think I can win, but I think I'm just going to concentrate on not falling asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home