/*

Friday, January 21, 2005

Football Bet

A correction to make on the football bet. Should neither NE nor Philly make it to the Superbowl, we're actually tied, so we'd have to come up with another deciding bet.

Max and I have had numerous discussions about whether New England will beat Pittsburgh on Sunday. Obviously, I think New England will - Tom Brady has won all the playoff games he's ever played, NE was missing Corey Dillon when Pittsburgh beat them earlier this season, they have way more playoff experience, Ben Rothlissberger is a rookie...and Tom Brady's hot. Yeah, that counts for something, doesn't it? Unfortunately for me, I think that New England will have a harder time beating Pittsburgh than Philly will have beating Atlanta. See, if NE doesn't win, I really need Philly to lose, but I just don't think that's very likely. Cross your fingers for me people.


2 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

what happens now that they're both in? all i'm sayin', is that it's gonna get creative if max wins...

10:50 AM  
Blogger S said...

Yes, I'm terrified. But I'm trying to stay optimistic and think of all the things I'll do to him, including taking him shoe shopping, and making him walk Pig.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home