/*

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Milkshake Monday

So last night was Milkshake Night at chez Andrea. She was throwing a little milkshake party for our friend Ian, who just got a sweet job. Milkshake as in icecream and milk in a blender, not as in something sexual...which I really don't even know what it means sexually, but apparently it does because no one likes that song "My Milkshake" and everyone tells me it's a gross song. In fact, my sister thoroughly hates it. So maybe I should stop humming it while walking around the office. Anyway, had a good time, although I think I'm getting a little sick, so I was not quite feeling my usual ridiculous and silly self. Also disturbed by the fact that Jack Nicholson has apparently ALWAYS been old - we were watching B-Mania and caught "The Terror" which was made in 1963, and dude, he looks ancient for a guy who's supposed to be 26.

Thanks to all for the concerned comments about Pig. Makes me feel loved. Pig as well. :) I think she is getting better, but I do feel a trip to the vet is inevitable. I'd rather just put her through the x-rays and make sure everything is okay. Was really irritated with Max this morning. Apparently, he and Pig shared a bowl of popcorn last night, which is fine, but he was throwing it around the living room for her to catch. HELLO???? Last thing Pig needs to do, in her condition, is to leap around the living room, trying to catch popcorn in the air. He pointed out that if she could do it, it meant she was fine. I pointed out that she is a dog and will try to eat anything, including her dog tag.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis-

Indeed, that milkshake song should not be played anywhere. Bad song. Bad, bad song. Every time I hear that song, I feel the need to wash my ears out with some soap. If you are really curious about what it means, give me a call and I'll tell you. Otherwise, lets just keep your blog G rated.

Did I tell you? This weekend, when I was back at home, mom showed me how to 1-2 step. And then, mom did something really horrific. She did a body roll. Uggggh....Lets just say that I wanted to burn my eyes, so I would never see that again. So between the image of mom body rolling and the Milkshake song, I think I'm better off being blind and deaf. Hey, maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing, at least this way I wouldn't have to go to school anymore, right?

3:15 PM  
Blogger S said...

Alissa-

Ick. I can't believe mom did the body roll. Ewww. You know what kills me - I don't even know how to do the 1-2 step. Let me guess, she picked it up from Ellen?

As you suggested, I'll call you about the milkshake. I don't think I need to keep this blog G-rated, but I hear our young cousin Anders (shout-out to "long-long"!) reads this on occasion, so I'm thinking PG-13 at most...

4:21 PM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Yeah, call your sister and find out. Then call me and tell me what is going on, because I don't know either. Geez. The world today--thinking up naughty expressions that have to do with nice good sweet innocent things like milkshakes. *sigh*. But yeah, I want to know too.


Also--how's Pig? I talked to my mom, and she thinks you should definitely get it checked out because it could be a disk in her spine or something, or maybe even a pinched nerve....those things would make her behave that way.

8:26 AM  
Blogger S said...

Elliot - really? oh...maybe I should take her in then. everytime i decide to wait, i hear something that makes me want to bring her in.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home