/*

Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Friday Friday

So, yesterday was the first day of no blogging for me in a long long time. Actually had a very busy day at the office so no playing around on the computer.

Let's see. Played poker Wednesday night at Jessie's. Didn't win, but it's okay. Had a good time and brought over a bottle of plum wine. Yum. Only $5 at Pavillions! I love plum wine. Thode and I decided it would go great with vodka, so we'll have to give that a try - maybe at the next poker game. Wonder if that's a drink already - like a plumtini.

Pig is markedly better. Yay! It was clear yesterday that she was sick of the whole no-walking-rest-at-home thing as she dragged me all around the neighborhood. This morning, she actually kind of ran up the stairs so I think she's going to be fine. She smells though, and I'm going to have to give her a bath before people come over for Super Bowl Sunday. Nobody likes a smelly dog. Am really excited about the game on Sunday. Actually, am more excited about the Popeye's chicken. I'm planning to eat the equivalent of a whole chicken. And several biscuits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home