/*

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Success is Mine

Well, Friday night went very well and I had a wonderful time! I caught up with a bunch of friends and made enough plans to keep my social calendar busy for a month. And I only stumbled slightly once (that I can remember), which I really attribute more to my feet hurting in my heels than alcohol consumption. And let's face it, I stumble even when I'm stone cold sober. I don't think I did anything embarassing although I suddenly started feeling very Emma Woodhouse/Jane Austen-y and became convinced that these two random people should really start dating, after having met them for only about five minutes. Even though they've been friends and only friends for nearly twenty years. Which we all know means it ain't gonna happen. Nuh uh. Luckily, I don't think I actually did anything about it, although I really felt inspired to at one point. Until I realized that would make me look like a jackass.

So anyway, that was that. The rest of the weekend has been all about NBA basketball (Go Pistons!). And eating left over birthday cake. Awesome.

Oh and I did Paula Abdul's Cardio Dancing workout video. I got it from the library and I loved it! I'm terrible at it, like really really horrible, but it's fun and I'm hoping if I do it often enough I might actually be able to follow along. Right now, I'm definitely at the draw-the-living-room-curtains-together stage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Magee said...

Can I borrow your Paula Abdul workout video when you are finished with it?

I'm doing a little "research" for a certain news corporation...let's just call them ABD for lack of a better fake name. I know what you're thinking, but it has nothing to do with the whole ABC American Idol smear campaign, swear. How could you think that!? LOL, ROTFL. Ooh, that was a good one. Haha.

Seriously, give it up.

2:13 PM  
Blogger S said...

Er...for a second there, I thought you were telling ME to give it up, until I realized you meant Paula. (I hope)

But no one can do the Charleston like Paula!! And she actually has a move where she says "two steps forward, two steps back"!!!!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home