/*

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Pig & The Doggie Dentist

So I've made an appointment for Pig to go to the dentist. I've always been worried about her front teeth - the four bottom front center teeth are all broken in half and I *think* I can see the pulp/root of them all. The vet has told me that if she doesn't show signs of pain, she's probably fine, but lately I've noticed her licking her teeth a lot so she's off to the doggie dentist tomorrow morning.

The doggie dentist is in Beverly Hills, which is probably the first sign that it'll cost me an arm and a leg before this is all over. I'm hoping he'll tell me she's fine, and to just put some Anbesol on her teeth, but I have feeling he's going to suggest putting on crowns.

If he does, I'm going to tell him to put on gold crowns. I'd like to see Pig with crunk teeth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pig with crunk teeth rules.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home