/*

Monday, September 26, 2005

Things Heard More Than Once During the RV Rampage

"Did you touch the poop hose???" - Sareet

"(*whispered*) Have you tried the potato salad???" - Jake

"(*mentally*) Please don't make me drive. Please don't make me drive. Please don't make me drive. Please don't make me drive. " - Plumb

"Do you know if this place has a pay phone?" - Lypstykgirl

"We need another cooler. We need at least two coolers of beer". - Max

"Do you know the score of the Michigan game?" - Amol

"The toilets are gross. Really gross." - Annie

"Look, I reserved Site #8 and #10. My name is on the sign here. YOU'RE. ON. MY. SITE." - Kate

"Three people can sleep in this cab/bed/sofa/passenger seat" - Thode

"I could use some coffee." - Jessie (also wins the disinction of being the only one who could stomach sleeping in the back while the RV was moving)

"Reggie, you want another scotch & coke?" - Julia

"I think I'm intoxicated." - Reggie

2 Comments:

Blogger Plumb said...

Not only was I thinking "Please don't make me drive the RV," but I was also thinking, "You're the BEST...AROUND!"

4:58 PM  
Blogger S said...

Oh my god - everytime someone says the word "best" I automatically internally hum "You're the BEST...AROUND!!!"

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home