/*

Thursday, November 17, 2005

How to Avoid Going to the Gym

Well, Amol and I were supposed to go to a spinning class last night, and had both agreed not to bail unless there was a last minute poker game, and then lo and behold, there was a last minute poker game. A last minute poker game arranged by me, all for the sake of avoiding the gym. I'm rather proud of myself. I think that might be one of the more extreme measures I've undertaken.

Unrelated to the above, last night I dreamt I was dating Matthew McConaughey. So did not want to wake up this morning. I think the fact that I dreamt about him, and then today discovered that he's been named People's Sexiest Man alive is surely more than a mere coincidence. I shall write to him and see what he thinks about that.

Blah blah blah. Back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Ah it's definitely a sign! I say we plan a field trip to the set of whatever movie he's shooting and we can ask him together. :)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home