/*

Monday, May 02, 2005

Back to Pig Stories

Well, now that the excitement of birthdays and houseguests is over (temporarily), it's back to the Pig stories. I really can't help it. I just love talking about my dog.

She is SO cute.

Quick Pig facts:

-Lately she smells like rosemary because she insists on rubbing up against this rosemary bush on our way to work. (Me too.)

-When I start applying sunblock she gets really really excited because she thinks this means we're going on a walk. Which it generally does, but not all the time.

-She's not quite as smart as I thought as she cannot distinguish between the names of her toys. To her, "Go get your shoe!" simply means "Go get something you like to chew on!" and often times she'll just grab her bone.

-She is a Dalmatian snob and is super interested in other Dalmatians.

-All Asian chicks look alike to her. Twice she's mistaken some random Asian girl for me.

-When she's impatient and wants me to hurry-up, or when she's irritated, she makes these sneezy noises

More to come... of course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home