/*

Friday, February 17, 2006

3 day weekend!!!

I'm off to Denver for a 3 day weekend in a few hours. I can't wait! We were originally supposed to go skiing this weekend, but since the weather forecasters predict a high of about 20 degrees, with snow, we've decided to stay in. Call me a wimp but 20 degrees is just unbearable. The other day, it was about 60 in LA and I was freezing! We've decided instead to go skiing during the third weekend in March, when a few of our friends will be able to join us as well.

This weekend Max and I will be celebrating Valentine's Day and our 5 year anniversary. Can I get a collective "awwww...." please?

Anyway, we've definitely decided to go out for dinner somewhere. Don't know where yet, but Max says he'll do some research. I figure as long as he can drop me off at the door of the restaurant so that I don't have to walk around in the cold, that'll be good. God, I really am such a wimp.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Five years. That is amazing. Congrats, guys!
(awwww)
-aj

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home