/*

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hump Day aka Project Runway Day

I just really hope Kara gets booted off. She's nice enough but not nearly as talented as the others. The final three's got to be Chloe, Daniel and Santino. Got. to. be.

I obviously have Project Runway on my mind.

So a few peeps are coming over to watch it with me. I'm so excited. I plan on making Max's spinach & mushroom tortellini bake casserole thing. Super easy. Hopefully I won't dump the pasta down the drain this time. Everyone's bringing something to share (appetizers, salad, etc) and I've suggested having a walk-off at the end of the night to determine who gets the leftovers.

1 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

Aw, we forgot to do the walk-off. We'll do one for the final episode.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home