/*

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Project Runway Night

So last night was Project Runway Night. Jessie and Kate came over with wine, salad, and an awesome fruit plate. I tried to do my best Rachel Ray impression and made what should have been a 20 minute quick shrimp linguine "get-together-supper." Unfortunately it took nearly an hour because I accidentally dumped all the cooked linguine into the sink while trying to strain/drain the pasta so I had to start over. Because after all, we couldn't very well eat the pasta that had fallen into the sink, could we? Even though I had just bleached it earlier that night...still gross.

Anyway, I think Project Runway fans can be divided into two groups. The "I want to bone Santino" group and the "I don't want to bone Santino" group. I belong to the latter. Don't get me wrong - I do think Santino is brilliant. And his Tim impression just KILLS me. ("Andrae....") But, he's a really really big asshole and that just makes me not like him at all. I'm sad Nick went out - I liked him. I also like Daniel V. and Chloe. Kara (aka "Lips" - why does she insist on sticking out her lips while she's talking????) should definitely go next.

I can't wait for next week. There's definitely going to be some drama. I think we're getting together again for dinner and Project Runway so if there are PR fans out there who want to join us, let me know.

I promise not to dump the pasta down the drain again.

5 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

I lack the cable, but recently when I was in Hawaii, my mom and I hung out one evening and watched 2 or 3 back-to-back. I don't think Santino is attractive at all. What time is it? Maybe I can come by next week?

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make another post about the cameltoe.

shrimp linguine was amazing, and even though you don't believe me, neither kate nor i even noticed the time between salad and main course. (thank god you studied all those you got served lessons.)

4:59 PM  
Blogger S said...

Oh good lord - the camel toe. I wish I could find a pic of Santino's sketch because he TOTALLY drew a one on the jumpsuit for Kara!! I just love that Kate watched the 2nd airing of it just to confirm it!!

11:49 AM  
Blogger S said...

Lypstykgirl - come by next week. It's on at 10 p.m. I'm sure we'll meet up 7:30-8 ish ( I like to watch American Idol too).

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I'm not a Santino fan, exception to when he is doing the Tim impression...that is hilarious. Anyway, I'm crazy about the show. It's on my tivo and I usually watch it when I'm done studying, which is usually around 1 a.m. But it's sooo worth it...


-"rudy"

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home