/*

Friday, February 03, 2006

It's Friday!!!

Yippeee!!!

I woke up this morning in a rather beautiful mood. I think that's what happens when you fall asleep before 11 p.m. (foregoing the ending to Without a Trace) and wake up at 8:30 a.m. 9 1/2 hours of sleep is apparently the magical amount.

My arms are a little sore from boxing last night but overall I don't feel too awful. I think I'm going to give spinning another try tonight. I was mildly tempted to buy these padded bike shorts I saw at the Sport Chalet yesterday, but I just couldn't see myself wearing something with a gigantic taco shapped shoulder pad sewn into the crotch. I'm hoping that if I just take the time to carefully adjust the bike properly, maybe I can avoid the cooch pain.

In other news, my hairstylist has apparently left the hair salon she worked at. I have no contact number for her, and about a million split ends so I'm quite unhappy about that at the moment. I thought about searching for her info online, but since I only know that her first name is "Michelle" and she lives in Los Angeles, I think it'd be pretty useless. I am sad about this. My hair is sad about this.

I am NOT sad about the fact that I got my taxes done and am expecting a nice return. Whoo hoo!

Did I mention Max and I are going to Ireland? Yep, beginning of June. I am so excited. We're going for a wedding that's being held at a CASTLE. Wow. Thank god for the tax return. Renting a room in a castle is pricey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home