/*

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

October - Month of Change

So much going on lately - from work stress, to Thode moving, to Elliot having her baby (yes she did!!!! I won't spoil her fun posting about it - I'm sure she'll provide us with the details soon - hopefully), to having a new apartment manager (creepy guy with a camera, surely to resurface again on this blog) to Max and I getting....DIRECT TV.

OH GLORIOUS DIRECTTV AND ALL ITS DIRECT VIDEO RECORDING CAPABILITIES!!!

At the moment I've got about 10 hours of mysteries recorded. Have I mentioned that Columbo is f%#*&ing AWESOME!!

Started reading again. There's a new Agatha Raisin book on the market but unfortunately the library doesn't have it yet. So instead I'm working my way through Middlemarch by George Eliot. I consider it a "Kate" book - 19th century English lit. I'm enjoying it slowly - it takes a little more effort to read than contemporary fiction but it's worth it.

Started going back to the gym again as well. So far, I've gone TWICE this week - yesterday and today. I think I'm going to tuck my high school reunion invite into my gym bag or something so that everytime I want to skip, I'll be inspired not to. Of course, if I never open my gym bag (the general case), that could be problem, so I may have to reconsider where to put it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home