/*

Friday, January 05, 2007

An Apology To

The guy at the intersection by my apartment who saw me throw up while walking Pig at 7:30 a.m. this morning. Certainly, no one should have to witness something like that. I know I must have been quite a revolting sight, and not how you'd like to start your Friday. I normally look pretty vile in the morning - bed hair, glasses, dried drool on the side of my face, chapped lips, unbrushed teeth...but today I amazed even myself. See, I've been sick for the last week. I haven't showered in about four days. No, my hair normally does not look like I rubbed a can of Crisco into it. And yes, those were baby blue pajama bottoms I was wearing.

Rest assured though that the poop bag I was retching into had not yet been used to pick up poop!

8 Comments:

Blogger Junarakasa said...

I've been sick all week too =( Not a great way to start the new year. Hope you feel better and happy 2007!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were sick, Max should have been walking the dog! Where's the chivalry?

4:41 PM  
Blogger S said...

Thanks Joanne, hope you feel better too.

Lala - you are totally right!! Except he did walk Pig for me yesterday when I was really sick and stayed home for the day. I felt fine when I first got up this morning, so I figured I'd just take her out. A mistake, clearly.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

andy and i have both been out of comission for a few days. we pretty much haven't gotten up at all. he had to go to work today, and tonight we have to get on the bus to go see his parents.... and come back tomorrow. he actually had to go to his doctor to get a note- fire dept rules. the doc was like, well, i think you'll make it. good news for all of us, i think.

feel better!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness- you poor little sweetheart! This is a terrible story! I'm so sorry!
-aj

10:54 AM  
Blogger 3am wanderer said...

hope you're feeling a lot better and kicking ass on WoW!

12:59 AM  
Blogger S said...

Thanks guys!! I feel much better now. I think the puking was just a random fluke - maybe a result of coughing too much? Can one cough their way into puking???

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can definitely cough til you puke. you can also puke til you cough, but that's different. at least you had the grace to puke in a bag. i know multiple people (me included) who have barfed outside without benefit of bag, with or without poo.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home