/*

Monday, November 13, 2006

Almost Thanksgiving

So last night, Max and I hosted our Almost Thanksgiving dinner. Since we're going to be back in Michigan for Thanksgiving, we decided to keep with tradition but just celebrate Almost Thanksgiving with our friends instead. And boy was it a feast! Danish cabbage (Max's family specialty - takes at least 5 hours to make), two turkeys, greenbean casserole, squash and a ton of appetizers. Most people brought a side dish as well so it was one hell of a meal!

Max had a surprise - luckily he told me about it on Saturday so I could help him with it. He had started to make a turkey pinata. It turned out terrific - really cute - and he filled it with mini liquor bottles, chocolate liquors, and condoms. Definitely an adult pinata - not one for the kiddies. It took several hits for it break - I've got some videos of it which I'll eventually get around to posting.

Anyway, back to work! Mondays...ugh. Hate them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. The pinata sounds awesome. :)
I'm so glad everybody had fun!
-aj

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had lots of fun at the party. The party was off the hook. The turkey was very good. Everything was fun to do. Thanks for inviting me.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home