/*

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Girl's Got the Right to Change Her Mind

So I didn't go as Ugly Betty. Call me vain, but I got to thinking that on a night when most girls are looking super hot, dressing up as Ugly Betty just might not be that fun. Plus I was worried that it'd trigger awkward junior high flashbacks. Who am I kidding? It'd probably trigger awkward high school flashbacks.

So, I went as Cruella de Ville instead. That way, I got to wear lots of make-up and play dress-up!

Here are some pics from the Halloween party Lypstyckgirl threw at Chez AD on Sat Night.

GODDAMMIT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH BLOGGER? I'VE TRIED FOR THREE DAYS IN A ROW TO POST SOME STUPID PICS OF ME AS CRUELLA AND IT WON'T LET ME!!! ARGH.

Pics to come when Blogger gets its head out of its own ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home