/*

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Decision's Been Made

So I've decided to go as Ugly Betty.

I think it's really ironic that on the one night that it's acceptable and practically obligated for women to "hootch up" (think sexy devils, sexy cats, sexy cheerleaders, etc) I'm going as a character named UGLY Betty. I've already chosen an atrocious outfit, figured out how to make fake braces, plan on drawing on some super dark eyebrows, wearing glasses and possibly sporting a faint female moustache.

Hmm. Trying to think of how best to describe the opposite of Bringing Sexy Back...closest I can figure is Pushing Sexy Away. Yep. That's me on Halloween. Pushing Sexy Away.

Benjamin and I did discuss whether or not I should go as "Slugly Betty" - Slutty Ugly Betty - but I think that's just doesn't really make sense.

So, Ugly Betty it is.



p.s. Anyone who dares to post or EVEN THINK about how it's not a stretch will get punched in the ovaries the next time I see them. And I'll KNOW. Trust me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How on earth are you doing the braces??????
-aj

4:01 PM  
Blogger S said...

Well I have some ideas - I haven't tried them out yet, but they involve denture adhesive, foil, and a paper clip. And some of that braces wax stuff to put at the ends of the paper clip so I don't hurt myself.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU WATCHING THE SHOW RIGHT NOW?? And are you just dying that the bitchy assistant stole your idea? :)

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should totally post a picture when you're all dressed up as Betty!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home