/*

Monday, November 15, 2004

Weekend Recap

I have only two words to describe this weekend: Dayquil and Nyquil. Man, the last three days have been nothing but an alternating sea of green and orange liquid grossness. Separated by an occasional cup of

oh fuck. i just remembered i left brownies out on the kitchen counter....i hope pig doesn't find them...

okay, just ran home, she didn't get to them, and now i've brought them to the office so everyone else can get fat.

Anyway, oh yes...Separated by an occasional cup of chicken noodle soup. Being sick sucks. I blew my nose so much that at one point, I noticed my nostrils had taken on a different shape. Luckily, they didn't stay that way (they were all pinched looking and super skinny).

I think my mind is trying to sabotage my efforts to go to the gym. Last night, I went to bed at 10:00 p.m. I didn't fall asleep until after 1 a.m., so of course, I overslept and couldn't make it to the gym this morning. To make matters worse, because I couldn't fall asleep, I found myself eating two brownies and a slice of turkey (don't ask - it's like I'm pregnant in the middle of the night) at 12:30 a.m., while watching a rerun episode of The Practice. This morning, there were actually brownie crumbs in my bed. Yuck.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, poor sickie. that sucks. i've been there.

love,

the anonymous carrier monkey

6:50 PM  
Blogger S said...

YOU!!!! I AM SO TEMPTED TO OUT YOU!!!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! don't do it. What will it take to buy your silence?

12:34 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hmm...I'll think of something...

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home