/*

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Project Runway Finale

Good grief - Wendy's collection was truly god-awful. Blech. Blech. Blech. She was every bit as weird and evil and smirky as the previous episodes so I'm really glad she didn't win. Not that she even had a shot, let's face it. Plus, I just hate it when reality show contestants play up their relationships with their children. Maybe it's genuine, but still, kids should not be used as props. (Found Fantasia highly guilty of this during last year's season of America Idol)

I was originally rooting for Cara Saun, but she got too bitchy for me in this finale episode so I found myself rooting for Jay. And after seeing both their collections, I definitely think that Jay deserves to be the winner. His clothes were awesome - unique, great colors, terrific textures and there really seemed to be a theme to them. Cara's were beautiful, but somehow vaguely familiar. The judges seemed to think it looked too Gucci - Now, I don't know Gucci from my own ass crack, but I've flipped through an occasional Vogue and I can see where they're coming from.

So, no more Project Runway. :( At least American Idol is on three days a week now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home