/*

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Blogging Doldrums/Happy Cinco de Mayo

Well, tried to post a few times this week, but couldn't come up with anything interesting (which normally doesn't stop me from posting, but I guess I was just feeling lazy)...

I was going to show you all how the Pistons player Chauncey Billups looks like Scrappy-Doo, and how the Pistons coach Larry Brown looks like Mr. Roper from Three's Company, but when I went to Google images, I discovered that....well, I was wrong.

I was going to talk about how I have a crush on Allen Iverson, and how cute he is, and how he too looks a bit like Scrappy-Doo, but then I noticed that all I talk about are crushes I have on firemen and that guy from The Office, and Keanu Reeves, so I decided not to.

I was going to make fun of Paula Abdul but I couldn't think of anything beyond, "Man, Paula has really bad taste in men." Or meaner (which might spur the wrath of karma gods who in turn would curse me with a zit on my nose - seriously, it's true - mean thoughts beget mean zits on my nose), "Man, props for dating a guy 18 years younger than you, but it doesn't count if he looks and acts like something that crawled out of a dumpter." Or worse, "Corey Clark has a rat face."

I was going to make fun of the Runaway Bride but then everyone in the world pretty much has so what's the point.

I was going to talk about how I read another Hamish Macbeth mystery, "Death of a Glutton" but well, that's was that. Blog entry would have been: "Today I read another Hamish Macbeth mystery, "Death of a Glutton."

So I'll just leave you all with,

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!!

(and some pics from my aborted posting attempts - you be the judge)

(running off now to put some Clearasil on my nose)

3 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo to you too!

You can make fun of the Runaway Bride's fiance who hasn't gotten the Least Subtle Hint Ever. He still wants to marry her! Apparently, being told by your fiance that a Mexican kidnapped you and took you to Vegas didn't work.

10:18 AM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah seriously. I *almost* feel bad for her because that guy is clearly as crazy as she is and she is stuck with him. Sheesh.

11:28 AM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

I was feeling sorry for him, because she made him suffer all this embarrassment, but if he's fool enough to stay with her, then he deserves what he gets.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home